Founded in 1986, the Irish Association of Investment Managers represents the investment management industry in Ireland. It exists to:
- Represent the members and the investment management industry in Ireland to relevant corporate, political, regulatory, media and other stakeholders;
- Encourage responsible best practice among member firms and other stakeholders;
- Develop the business environment for firms to encourage the growth of the industry;
- Facilitate networking, knowledge-sharing and collaboration among members;
- Promote and market Ireland as an international centre for investment management activity.
IAIM has an active influence in policy development in Ireland and has developed long-term relationships with regulators, policy makers and other stakeholders. We also work closely with other associations, both in Ireland and internationally.
Membership of the association consists of two categories:
- Full members, who are principally engaged in the business of investment managment and have a substantial link to Ireland
- Associates, who, while not eligible for full membership, are otherwise aligned with the interests of the association