6 July 2017
IAIM CEO recruitment
Following a period of transformation and consolidation, the Irish Association of Investment Managers is seeking an outstanding candidate to become its long-term CEO. Reporting to the Board of the IAIM, the right candidate will provide vision and strategic direction for the Association, and become a trusted representative of member firms.
The Association is the leading representative voice for investment management firms in Ireland. Its member firms manage assets of approximately €300bn and the Association exists to represent those firms to relevant public, corporate and media stakeholders, and to encourage growth of the industry and the development of its business environment.
- Leadership of the Association, expanding its membership and developing its long-term strategy and ambitions
- Advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues relevant to member firms and the wider industry
- Acting as the Association’s principal spokesperson to ensure that its policies and views are communicated
- Ensuring that the working committees of the Association deliver timely outcomes in line with Board priorities
- Managing Association activity in line with its budget and in accordance with its legal and corporate obligations
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Senior experience relevant to the investment management sector
- Outstanding advocacy and communication skills
- A strong understanding of the regulatory and business environment faced by investment management firms
The role is full-time; however, flexibility in terms of time commitment may be possible for the right candidate. Salary is negotiable and will reflect the seniority of the role.
Applications should be made in confidence to email@example.com by 31 July.